Survey

Monday, November 9, 2015

do now 11/9



     Over this long weekend I had football practice in the mornings of Thursday and Friday. Thursday night I went out to eat at Friday's. Then Friday night I went to a football game in Wallington playing Becton. Becton won and there was almost a fight that broke out. After the game I went home and went to sleep.
     On Saturday I had our last home game playing Harrison. Which we lost 17-16 by a game winning field goal. There was many bad calls and our team did not play how we usually do because Harrison was not good. We are 5-4 for our overall record. Then after the game I ordered Papa John's pizza for dinner. On Sunday all I did was watch football and do homework.
 Papa John's
 Sleepy's website

Image result for wood ridge new jersey football 

















/

No comments:

Post a Comment